Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @thekitze: Good news! @codeschool is free for the weekend, starting in 1hr 🎉 I'm planning to go through some of these 😎 https://t.co/4XQ… 18 hours ago
- RT @McFunkypants: protip: be the party cannon of your niche. https://t.co/DNLc3RDkaB 1 day ago
- Will be translating #ClawsMail to #Polish that was abandoned in latest releases #GNU #Linux #i18n #l11n 1 day ago
- RT @LeaVerou: Want to contribute to open source but feel insecure about your coding skills? Contribute to documentation! Nobody does and we… 1 day ago
- 89,596 hits