Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
Geek • Web Developer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @farbodsaraf: This is what happens when you divide by zero on a mechanical calculator https://t.co/BuUU9wOnVk #HowThingsWork 1 day ago
- RT @climagic: while date +%s | figlet | lolcat ; do sleep 1 ; clear ; done # Watch the Unix clock in style with figlet and lolcat. Tonight… 1 day ago
- RT @mikko: Mobile phone engineers in the 1990s would have lost their minds if they had seen this. twitter.com/pwavrobot/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @holman: Quick GitHub tip of the day: you can get the URL of your avatar by adding “.png” to your user page URL. So https://t.co/SQDw4Ln… 1 day ago
- Trick that create function that can be used to invoke callback functions in map or forEach and ES6 version of highe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 151,422 hits