Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @ginader: Do yourself the favor and search for “a long time ago in a galaxy far far away” on google.com today. Do it now. 17 hours ago
- RT @krzysu: do you maybe know any Web App #Tracking / #Analytics Master available to hire? :) #jobs #berlin 1 day ago
- RT @StevieBuckley: Is it Pokemon or Big Data? pixelastic.github.io/pokemonorbigda… Literally my favourite website this week. 1 day ago
- RT @El_Drakken: *hacker voice* I'm in https://t.co/mmxHrwt2Bl 2 days ago
- 55,354 hits