Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- changed the licenses of few of my projects on @github to MIT 2 days ago
- Sam Altman sits down with Mark #Zuckerberg to talk about how to build the #future. themacro.com/articles/2016/… #facebook 1 week ago
- RT @peterboden: You never know when a code review might save your life. https://t.co/bRPVQsuxs6 1 week ago
- RT @YupThatExist: Wait for it.... https://t.co/RyX3YmxKPI 1 week ago
- 69,939 hits