Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- Using github.com/magnars/multip… much better then mark-multiple (didn't know it was replaced) #Emacs 3 hours ago
- RT @ChooParrProds: SIgh…so true... http://t.co/lKegU5gbhZ 16 hours ago
- RT @kangax: Why did I find this... gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/ 17 hours ago
- I scored 2856 points at 2048, a game where you join numbers to score high! #2048game gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/ via @gabrielecirulli 17 hours ago
- RT @philosophy_muse: The evolution of philosophy: http://t.co/dWlScq3BpN 17 hours ago
- 27,215 hits