Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- Nice to watch - videos from #Git Merge 2015 conference youtube.com/watch?v=ftMJdb…- 1 day ago
- RT @DrScienceCat: That... That won't work http://t.co/SVZWHwj4bb 1 day ago
- RT @Vonster: Kerning matters. #Yikes http://t.co/c2CVfvjvkT 1 day ago
- RT @_youhadonejob: This is what happens if you give a cake shop a USB stick containing an image you want to appear on a cake. http://t.co/X… 3 days ago
- RT @natashenka: The password to the attached doc is 'AES-256' as you requested 3 days ago
- 47,877 hits