Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- How I finally got permission to use my own computer - #Linux Story red.ht/1LDTmaT 21 hours ago
- RT @opensourceway: Patricia Torvalds on computing, college, feminism, and diversity in tech red.ht/1hbpqHU by @rikkiends http://t.c… 22 hours ago
- RT @rauschma: This continues to surprise me: > /^aa|bb$/.test('aaxx') true > /^aa|bb$/.test('xxbb') true speakingjs.com/es5/ch19.html#… 23 hours ago
- RT @climagic: Hey everyone, can we please NOT start referring to Windows 10 as Windows X. That would only be more confusing (OSX, X Windows… 23 hours ago
- RT @snipeyhead: Someone Is Setting 'Hipster Traps' in New York snipe.ly/1OMhojc - LOL! 1 day ago
- 49,551 hits