Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- What to learn more about #lighting in #photography? check "Photo on the Go with Joe McNally" youtube.com/watch?v=JhlxsJ… 16 hours ago
- RT @CDGN: Fun way to burn 2000 calories - youtube.com/watch?v=GBjCfI… 1 day ago
- RT @totalfilm: So this photo of Kermit and Piggy meeting Luke Skywalker and Yoda on the set of #StarWars is the best thing ever: http://t.c… 1 day ago
- Would be nice: Unified #EU electronic identity card electronic-id.eu #id #auth #identity #crypto 2 days ago
- █▬█ █ ▀█▀ #ASCII 2 days ago
- 28,632 hits