Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @rebroff: Due to a security leak, your biometric data may have been compromised. We recommend that you change your fingerprints as soon … 6 hours ago
- RT @FOXADHD: Every day this week days is gonna be the same backwards! 4/12/14 4/13/14 4/14/14 4/15/14 4/16/14 4/17/14 4/18/14 4/19/14 #tr… 6 hours ago
- RT @AndrewLBarber: Release the...!!?!? http://t.co/LFeFyCXptf 2 days ago
- RT @siavash: A backdoor in #Google datacenter. http://t.co/hdq2Nn14qm 2 days ago
- RT @newsycombinator: How to Lie with Data Visualization data.heapanalytics.com/how-to-lie-wit… 2 days ago
- 28,485 hits