Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @abt_programming: Flag xkcd.com/1815/ https://t.co/mcccuol3sf 19 hours ago
- RT @TheRealSheldonC: May the Force be with you. https://t.co/qWMW6ny5yq 20 hours ago
- I hate when ppl report an issue and after few comments they stop responding to new comments #opensource #foss 21 hours ago
- RT @sindresorhus: npm tip: You can add packages you own to an org with this command: $ npm access grant read-write org-name:developers pack… 1 day ago
- RT @michaelhaeu: Not only is declarative code more readable, it also produces beautiful byte code and is therefore faster. Thanks @bmeurer… 1 day ago
- 81,261 hits