Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @malwareunicorn: How malware bypassing anti-viruses work https://t.co/RGAlWBU3rW 19 hours ago
- RT @vlh: Today @sarah_edo and I discovered that @CodePen’s Collab mode makes a great chat app 😜 https://t.co/Yb32VSzpQt 20 hours ago
- RT @MarkHayter1: As I complain bitterly about our wifi not working I eventually realise I've been turning an air freshener on & off. https:… 20 hours ago
- RT @morganhousel: "Never make fun of people for mispronouncing a word. It means they learned it by reading." 20 hours ago
- RT @DanaSchwartzzz: How to predict Donald Trump's response every single time: https://t.co/qSvSuqzDjp 2 days ago
- 76,914 hits