Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @newsycombinator: The User Is Drunk theuserisdrunk.com 2 days ago
- Spotify’s Design Lead on Why Side Projects Should Be Stupid – firstround.com/review/Spotify… 1 week ago
- RT @Alby: This is what an eclipse viewed from space really looks like. http://t.co/T3Rd9CbS0m 1 week ago
- RT @AustenAllred: http://t.co/8qX3Rvx2zN 2 months ago
- 43,762 hits