Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @nickparsons: PHP Sucks buff.ly/264CV01 7 hours ago
- RT @benjaminws: wise person told me not to roll my own crypto, so I only copy and paste it 7 hours ago
- RT @JacoKoster: @getify Maybe you can apologize to my girlfriend, i woke up last night screaming: "CLOSURE" and "COERCION IS OKAY" ;-) 7 hours ago
- RT @cutebuttmikey: who made this i cant even believe- https://t.co/EGiAfGXmEL 7 hours ago
- RT @JS_Cheerleader: Any tech leads hiring senior Node.js/React devs in Los Angeles, Santa Monica or remote? DM me. Pls RT Yay! https://t.c… 12 hours ago
- 66,996 hits