Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- Small #Java program to display images in a #terminal using RGB #ANSI codes and unicode graphics characters github.com/stefanhaustein… 3 hours ago
- RT @codepo8: ';--have i been pwned? Check if you have an account that has been compromised in a data breach haveibeenpwned.com 2 days ago
- RT @Kevin_Maguire: From today's Times diary :-) https://t.co/5OCspUy7J3 2 days ago
- RT @lizardbill: Nope. https://t.co/XXU2lKnaTZ 2 days ago
- RT @JZdziarski: Rolled your own crypto, you say? https://t.co/Ltd1dlEgAU 2 days ago
- 66,968 hits