Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @egyp7: Wikipedia says "the hacker community remains split roughly 50/50." I don't buy it. There is a clear winner. 1: https://t.co/… 11 hours ago
- RT @8shitnet: https://t.co/URmErqc9Mh 11 hours ago
- Regular Expressions: Now You Have Two Problems by @coddinghorror blog.codinghorror.com/regular-expres… #regex #programming 13 hours ago
- this.s in #Python from Zen of Python is #rot13 version of the statement 14 hours ago
- Found another bug in @MSEdgeDev border-left: none don't work in #css animation developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsof… 1 day ago
- 93,618 hits