Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @mikko: New top-level domain just hit the root zone: ".best" As you might guess, their WHOIS service will be at whois.best http://t.co/3… 8 hours ago
- My new project: Leash - #Browser #Shell without the need for root access #Linux #CLI #Bash leash.jcubic.pl 1 day ago
- According to #Chrome #PageRank button #twitter is better then #facebook - 10 while facebook only 9 1 day ago
- RT @regularduck: so they say a strong point of VB is that it's very readable... I don't know why I just did this http://t.co/Cg5WGVCMck 1 day ago
- 27,194 hits