Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @AndrewLBarber: Release the...!!?!? http://t.co/LFeFyCXptf 5 hours ago
- RT @siavash: A backdoor in #Google datacenter. http://t.co/hdq2Nn14qm 6 hours ago
- RT @newsycombinator: How to Lie with Data Visualization data.heapanalytics.com/how-to-lie-wit… 17 hours ago
- RT @_StashCat: projects.stashcat.me - a C64-themed terminal used as my projects/portfolio page. Thanks to @jcubic for his jQuery plugin. 17 hours ago
- RT @Colossal: A number of recent oil cityscapes by artist Jeremy Mann. One of my favorite painters. Wowowow. thisiscolossal.com/2014/04/gritty… http://… 4 days ago
- 28,455 hits