Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @newsycombinator: Really well-designed parallax(?) scrolling madogatari.jp 1 day ago
- RT @thecoderlife: Morning...a #programmer joke to start the day. Friday, we are almost there...barely making it.. #coderlife http://t.co/k1… 3 days ago
- RT @jamiesont: Oh Twitter, never change... http://t.co/ejO3hSxChQ 3 days ago
- RT @_ericelliott: There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off by one errors. 3 days ago
- 48,104 hits