Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @newsycombinator: Reverse Engineering a Mysterious UDP Stream in My Hotel wiki.gkbrk.com/Hotel_Music.ht… 3 days ago
- RT @socreativepics: NY at night looks like motherboard https://t.co/25pjT0AKFS 3 days ago
- RT @mshelton: when you roll your own crypto https://t.co/nRdwPhGpeG 3 days ago
- RT @BiIIMurray: The fact there’s a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers. 3 days ago
- 65,522 hits