Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @hackerfantastic: What is your address? https://t.co/TV3JyRBMeI 1 day ago
- I don't get any spam comments on terminal.jcubic.pl instead I get comments from people testing my comment system 2 days ago
- RT @geekymagenta: If you are buying gender specific color clothing for an infant plz remember: Blue = spellcaster Green = druid Red = warri… 2 days ago
- RT @padolsey: Clever way to hire devs... kudos to transferwise. https://t.co/EslG9GHTO6 2 days ago
- 79,026 hits