Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @caitie: The goal is not to write as few lines of code as possible. The goal is to write code that is easy to read, modify, maintain, an… 1 week ago
- RT @bradknowles: The internet is shaming Nikon for awarding prize to a Photoshopped picture, and it's awesome buff.ly/1OVscxb 1 week ago
- RT @SciencePorn: https://t.co/RZfFPQKDSm 1 week ago
- RT @sharondio: Why is this code here? We don't need this. https://t.co/UjRAWsNo5m 1 month ago
- RT @raganwald: When someone asks you for free software development and/or “consulting,” ask them if they think this is hilarious: https://t… 1 month ago
- 59,564 hits