Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- Fuck just destroyed few hours of working by having two tabs with codepen demo 🤬 6 hours ago
- My Lisp in JS works pretty good, just added REPL using jQuery Terminal and lambda expressions… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Wow, Google removed unsecured warning for textareas served over HTTP in Chrome 64, but still they plan to show that… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @mattjay: Woah. Unicode 'n' characters in a domain name as a super dangerous spoofed cryptocurrency exchange. Even has an SSL cert. http… 1 day ago
- 103,787 hits