Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- #Linus #Torvalds reveals his favorite programming laptop zdnet.com/article/linus-… #linux #freesoftware #opensource 21 hours ago
- RT @hypermit: Using #cmd, #linux user VS #windows user https://t.co/H6S7FY6EGv 21 hours ago
- If #Linux won't install on your #laptop, blame Intel not #Microsoft pcworld.com/article/312307… 21 hours ago
- RT @shutupmikeginn: Can't decide which phone to get, should i buy the one that can't use headphones or the one that might explode near my d… 1 day ago
- RT @newsycombinator: Student accidentally creates rechargeable battery that lasts 400 years myamazingearth.com/2016/09/studen… 2 days ago
- 71,397 hits