Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @larrykim: The scariest costume of all this Halloween 😂📱🙊 https://t.co/OKIIQE8SZ1 11 hours ago
- RT @jckarter: Type systems https://t.co/rChFVOgqdC 11 hours ago
- RT @ItsManCave_: I'm done with Twitter https://t.co/q3ruwBkjpH 3 days ago
- RT @UdellGames: Use whatever brace style you prefer. But not this. Don't do this. Seek help instead of this. https://t.co/1EYb7BLHkb 4 days ago
- RT @codepo8: Flappy learning - xviniette.github.io/FlappyLearning/ machine learning trying to teach itself to play Flappy Bird 5 days ago
- 72,908 hits