Posts Tagged svg
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- I had a dream that I read that @freebassel escaped from prison #FREEBASSEL 5 hours ago
- Color Film Footage From 1920s London is the Coolest Thing You’ll See Today fstoppers.com/color-film-foo… via @fstoppers 1 day ago
- Batgirl Nightwing Wedding imgur.com/a/XSADm via @imgur 2 days ago
- RT @Fascinatingpics: Fail! http://t.co/Mm77mz0SlQ 6 days ago
- RT @abduzeedo: Daily Inspiration #1445 bit.ly/13QLKL7 6 days ago
- 19,209 hits