Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- RT @nicknisi: ★ Git: Update a forked repository d.pr/vf7m 2 days ago
- RT @Jake_Vig: POLICE: POLICE! OPEN UP! ME: My parents never loved me. POLICE: NOT EMOTIONALLY! OPEN THE DOOR! ME: That makes way more se… 2 days ago
- #Celebration - this is my #5k tweet 2 days ago
- RT @waxpancake: A yearly reminder to everyone making stuff: For every anonymous idiot trashing you online, there are thousands more that qu… 2 days ago
- RT @ondrek: Why Coding Style Matters bit.ly/1jcVyFu #blog 3 days ago
- 34,522 hits