Posts Tagged icons
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- #TED talk Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology youtu.be/YrtANPtnhyg via @youtube 1 day ago
- I just got my Lowepro Nova 190 #Photo Bag in a mail, all my Gear in one bag #sweet. 2 days ago
- SuicideGeeks - How to #draw boobies suicidegeeks.com/post/508424295… 2 days ago
- I had a dream that I read that @freebassel escaped from prison #FREEBASSEL 3 days ago
- Color Film Footage From 1920s London is the Coolest Thing You’ll See Today fstoppers.com/color-film-foo… via @fstoppers 4 days ago
- 19,299 hits