Posts Tagged gtk
Posted by jcubic in Uncategorized on December 7, 2010
Recently I’ve create icons for GTK and I’ve notice strange thing. If you put this comment:
<!-- icon is vector for gtk Copyright (c) You should have received a copy the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/<. -->
In svg file between xml prolog and svg root node, the file will not display in Nautilus. The same things is with icons.
here is link to example file.
This was tested on Fedora 14 64bit liveCD on VirtualBox
- Geek • Web Developer • Designer • Photographer • GNU/Linux User
- I think that I finally fix #bug that was reported 3 years ago in my #OpenSource project 30 minutes ago
- RT @climagic: They asked me if I had any favorite quotes and of course I said "double quotes, because they allow for variable expansion." 13 hours ago
- If you like electronic music give a try to #Klaypax youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9nGB… #dubstep 15 hours ago
- Get Involved! #video pluralsight.com/training/Cours… by @shanselman and @robconery #opensource #foss #github 21 hours ago
- 33,674 hits